Friday, April 11, 2014

The Crossroads Between Should and Must

After reading the article and thinking about it I realize that must of the things I do is what I should do. Most of the things I do is because I don't want to get in trouble or do the extra work it takes to do what I must do. after thinking about what I have read it makes sense for someone to do what they must instead of should. I hope that I will soon be able to do what it takes to do what I must do instead of what I have been doing. The only thing is that I am not exactly sure what is that I must do. I have an idea what I might want to do but I don't know if there is something out there that I would like more in the future. With that I don't want to start what I must do just to see that I have found something else and start everything over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment