Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Launch

1.What do i want to do? I want to look into the career possibilities of a commercial diver.

2.How can I use my tools from fall? I can use the Internet to find resources and look at the different schools for this.

3.What will i need to do to have no regrets in June? I will need to look at all the possible outcomes and decided on what I want to do in the future.

4.What will impress others? others would be impressed if i come up with reliable information and follow up on it and go to the trade school.

5.Bringing an idea to reality. getting the requirements to go to a commercial diving school

6.Building a learning network. I can find people with knowledge on diving that can help me achieve my goal  

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is missing so much stuff, you weren't joking when you said you only did two assignments.

    ReplyDelete