Monday, June 2, 2014

Masterpiece Academy Questions

        During this school year I was able to study about what I wanted to learn more about and not what I was told. In order for that to happen I do believe there had to be trust that we would completed the work that had promised to do. To be honest most of the time I did not own up to that trust, but as I look back I now realize that I could have really benefitted from doing more on my topic.

        As  for connecting with my masterpiece I believe that I have. While jumping around on topics I feel that I have finally figured out what I really wanted to learn more about. I will continue to learn more about welding and auto mechanics because I will always want to upgrade things on my jeep and welding is what I want for a career.during this processes I have learned a lot I just wish that I had been more thorough with my work.

        During school I have seen many presentations which always seems that people do the bare minimum to get a good grade. In open source learning it seem everyone went above and beyond what they had to because they felt passionate towards it and it wasn't just some random topic. For example I don't know of anyone going through all the trouble that Jacob did just to show his classmates what he was doing his project on. I have seen this much passion about a school project in a long time.

        I know that my journey is not over there are many things I need to learn more about. I can't wait to get started taking welding and auto mechanic classes. I learned a lot this year not only about what I want to do but also about myself. One of the best learning experiences for me this year was when I rebuilt the engine for my jeep and I can't wait to start the next thing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment